Kennebec Dog Boarding Kennel
A small new facility with a modern appeal on the beautiful peninsula of Phippsburg
We’re located 1 mile past Sebasco Harbor Resort in a rural neighborhood across from The Nature Conservancy. We provide personal attention for your dogs and peace of mind for you while you’re away. Calming music made especially for dogs. Rescue Remedy available, an all natural stress reliever made from wild flowers and tree blossoms. 25 years experience caring for dogs. Radiant heated floors and AC. Sending pictures and videos to you while you’re away.
Like us on Facebook for interesting tidbits and cute videos or pictures of our boarders and also improvements to the kennel coming down the line.
- Running behind? Pick up service offered.
- Calming music made especially for dogs.
- Radiant heated floors and AC.
- 25 years’ experience caring for dogs.
- Rescue Remedy available, an all-natural stress reliever made from wild flowers and tree blossoms.
- Flexible drop off and pick-up times.
- This small facility does not require Bordetella shots (kennel cough).
~ Anita Clark, caretaker/owner.
Licensed and insured. Credit cards accepted.